We understand that your I.T. systems are the key to your business credibility. Clients need to know that your systems are secure, reliable, and properly controlled.
FocusNet Technology will work with you to evaluate how well you’ve addressed I.T. infrastructure fundamentals—security, controls, availability, reliability, assurance, and trust. A breakdown in any of these critical areas of your systems can damage both your business and customer confidence.
SECURITY & VULNERABILITY REVIEW
Proactively implementing a security plan for your business is more cost-effective in terms of time, money and effort than having to respond to a large-scale cyber security incident. FocusNet is well aware that a single mitigation strategy will not guarantee the prevention of a security incident, therefore to provide confidence to organisations and ensure the best protection we implement a thorough threat analysis in conjunction with the Essential Eight outlined by ACSC.
As a premium End-to-End managed IT solution the mitigation strategies are customised based on each organisation’s risk profile and the adversaries they are most concerned about.
If you would like a comprehensive cyber security and vulnerability evaluation of your business, please complete the form.
Our team can help you in the following areas:
- Information integrity and analysis
- Vendor and third-party risk management
- Regulatory reviews
- I.T. controls effectiveness
- Identity access management
- Privacy management
- Threat and vulnerability assessments
- Security policy management
We also assist clients design and implement security architectures to address risk issues. This helps create a complete information technology risk reduction approach to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
In line with the Western Australian Auditor General’s report, “Information Systems audit report 4th June 2011”, a strong recommendation is made for organisation’s to improve their physical security whereby “agencies should develop and implement physical and environmental controls mechanisms to prevent unauthorised access or accidental damage to computing infrastructure and systems”.
FocusNet Technology has experience across all areas of I.T. security and is continuing to provide additional levels of security for enhanced protection of the platform.
SECURITY AS A SERVICE (SaaS)
Proudly partnering with AT&T AlienVault we utilise the advanced USM to further threat detection and cyber compliance. With the all-in-one platform our top-tier professionals manage cyber defense at the highest level. With our dedicated security team you will benefit from the following:
- Essential security capabilities in a single platform, including asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavioural monitoring, security information, event management and log management.
- Eliminate blind spots in your cloud, hybrid cloud, & on-premises environments.
- Detect emerging threats across your infrastructure with real-time, integrated threat intelligence.
- Respond quickly to incidents & conduct thorough investigations.
- Measure, manage, & report on compliance (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, & more).
- Optimize your existing security investments and reduce risk.
- Choose from flexible options for a solution that’s tailor-fit to your environment and business objectives.
Discover More About AlienVault >