A Personal Cloud For Your Business
FocusNet Technology’s cloud services feature fully integrated hardware and software that is aligned with business standards.
Cloud infrastructure can be managed much more efficiently than physical infrastructure, as it is flexible and scalable making it ideal for enterprise computing.
Our innovative and dynamic cloud service provides Australian-based data security of the highest standard and allows staff access to information anywhere, anytime.
Focus On Your Core Business
FocusNet Technology helps companies succeed by removing the physical bonds between I.T. infrastructure and its users. Purchasing cloud hosting services from FocusNet Technology allows you to save money and focus on your core business.
Our Cloud Solution Will Transform The Way Your Business Runs
FocusNet Technology provides cloud services for businesses across multiple industries. Our innovative and leading-edge cloud hosting platform is owned and operated by FocusNet Technology and is based in Australia. Our cloud technology offering outshines our competition for ease of use, security and return on investment.
Angela Harris, Western United Financial Services
Why should you switch to FocusNet Technology’s Cloud Hosting?
In business it is imperative to protect important files such as:
- Business information for clients
- Important data
- MYOB / Quick books files
Why is an automatic offsite backup the best option?
- Data gets deleted accidentally by employees
- Computer storage can often fail
- Fire proofs your important data
- Stops theft through onsite break in and burgulary
- Employees can forget to take backups off site, leaving them vulnerable to compromise.
Why is FocusNet Technology’s Cloud Service the answer?
- We do all the work so you can focus on your business
- Secure protected data centres
- Fast data retrieval on USB drive if required
- We can add additional computers to the system as required.
How is our Cloud Hosting platform built?
FocusNet’s Cloud infrastructure is based on Microsoft RDS hosted out of the Perth FocusNet datacentre following best practice blueprints from Microsoft. It is a shared desktop offering that consumers can access securely via any compatible client from any location where internet access is available.